Monday, March 26, 2012

I feel that I have learned many new things about how to use the technology in the educational area. Three topics have been presented "social networks, web 2.0, wikis, and how to create a web page.  Social networking is the practice of expanding the number of one's business and/or social contacts by making connections through individuals. I did not know that there are a lot of social networks such as myspace, youtube, hi5, facebook, badoo, livejournal, and so on. Web 2.0 is a loosely defined intersection of web application features that facilitate participatory information sharinginteroperabilityuser-centered design, and collaboration on theWorld Wide Web. A Web 2.0 site allows users to interact and collaborate with each other in a social media dialogue as creators (prosumers) of user-generated content in a virtual community, in contrast to websites where users (consumers) are limited to the passive viewing of content that was created for them.
                        


Wiki  is a piece of server software that allows users to freely create and edit Web page content using any Web browser. Wiki supports hyperlinks and has a simple text syntax for creating new pages and crosslinks between internal pages on the fly.
web page or webpage is a document or information resource that is suitable for the World Wide Web and can be accessed through a web browser and displayed on amonitor or mobile device. This information is usually in HTML or XHTML format, and may provide navigation to other web pages via hypertext links. Web pages frequently subsume other resources such as style sheetsscripts and images into their final presentation. 

                



Also I wen to teach on Thursday 22nd. It was my first class, and I felt nervous. At the moment, I was in front of the students I was not comfortable. But as I began developing the class, I gained confidence... I taught the use of "going to." It wasn´t difficult to explain to them what it is used. My next challange is to bring them a song that contain "going to." I have asked for help, and some teacher and classmates have given me some pieces of advice. Thanks God. I know that not so long I will face some problems, but I am sure that I have the capacity of overcoming those problems, and that I will become an excellent teacher.






No comments:

Post a Comment